Thursday, May 17, 2012

LOVE Africa shirts

Welcome to our first little fundraising project! Aren't they cute?!



I'm really excited about them! You can buy one of these for your kids/grandkids/nieces/nephews, etc. etc. :) (They're going to be $16 each.) And then I would love it if you could take a picture of your kid(s) wearing their Africa shirts and then email it to me (if you don't mind me posting them). I will post your pictures on my page on Facebook and fill it up with pictures of all your cute children supporting our adoption. It would be an awesome way to get your kids involved in showing love to one of these precious kids who needs a home!
*Update-adult sizes are available too! They are $20* 



So who's in?! 

Thanks Kimberly for taking the pictures for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment